Saturday, May 9, 2015

Merry Month of May




Another night of gentle rain instead of the ugly storms that were possible. This makes for a lovely May with growth rich and verdant. The purple climber is in the neighbor’s yard, but the roses and hibiscus are ours. Such color and richness!



If you haven’t read Still Crazy, visit their website: http://www.crazylitmag.com I heard of them through a writing op and ordered a sample copy. Enjoyed it so much I have subscribed. It is written by and for people 50 years and older. Refreshing, I thought.

http://storyboardmagazine.co.uk/ is another great writing place to visit. They are a fun place that give some great prompts for both poetry and prose. Later this month they will be putting up an essay of mine.



I hope all readers have a lovely May weekend and enjoy a delightful Mother’s Day.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Loving the garden magic you display.
Congratulations on an essay in storyboard.

Merlesworld said...

Happy Mothers to you too.
Merle.....

Susan said...

Oh my, what gorgeous blooms, Bookie. You guys are WAYYYYY ahead of us in that department. Just lovely plantings, though. Congratulations. Susan

Linda O'Connell said...

Congratulations on your new publication. The flowers are gorgeous and make me happy just looking at them. Imagine owning them!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Beautiful blossoms! My knock-out roses are blooming like crazy now all across the front of the porch, and my day lilies have tons of buds, so I expect them to burst in a few days. Loving spring now that the pollen count has eased a bit.