Monday, June 20, 2011

Trying a New Meme

Lisa at http://www.writinginthebuff.net/ has led me to a new writing challenge. I have been reading her microfiction when possible, and she plays at Grandma's Goulash on Mondays by writing pieces based on a picture. However, the trick is to tell a story with ONLY 140 characters. I just couldn't do it. But this week I had to give it a try when I saw Mr. Perfect and his magnifying glass. My 140 characters are below. For full details and rules, please visit Grandma's Goulash at http://grandmas-goulash.info/.


I don’t think I’ll ever see
                                               Any muck tricking me.
                                               So don’t fabricate a tale;
                                               I know substances without fail.
                                               It's clearly true
                                               That on your shoe
                                               Rests a pile of doggie poo!



7 comments:

jabblog said...

Very neat - well done:-)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

A little humor is always great for these micros! Well done

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Claudia - Blogger keeps eating my comments!
I'll try again..You may not have done the microfiction before, but your contribution was well worth the wait. This is a riot! And thanks for the link-up! :)

Anyes said...

I am glad he could clarify the confusion ;-)

Kay L. Davies said...

A rhyming detective with a good nose for finding clues! Wonderful.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Susan Fobes said...

Love the humor (and a rhyme as well!)

Grandma's Goulash said...

That was perfect! I never saw that ending coming. I'm still laughing.

My SY: Questionable