Friday, July 11, 2014

Guest Essay Over at The Muffin

It's Friday and the forecast is for HOT! It is July so I guess we can expect that days could be unbearably warm. I have stacks of books to read and pages of stories to write so I hope to use the hot day wisely.

Today I have a guest post on the Wow! Women on Writing website about drinking and writing. I invite you to visit and leave a comment. http://muffin.wow-womenonwriting.com/

A speical thanks to Sioux over at Sioux's Page for inspiring me to write this page. Visit her at http://siouxspage.blogspot.com/

Stay cool and have a great weekend!


5 comments:

BECKY said...

Yay, Claudia!! I'm hopping right over there now!

Elephant's Child said...

Heading over now. Stay cool. Read lots. And be happy.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Been there, done that, forgot it, went back there and did it again...

Great post, Claudia. (Now you can work on another one and submit it to The Muffin.)

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Heading to the muffin!

Lynn said...

I'm late, as usual, busy weekend. I'll head over to the muffin and check it out.